Friday, March 6, 2009

Working Hard

As most of you know, there have been big changes here at the studio! Still working hard on the website. Got about 40% of it completed and am gearing an April 1 launching! The new computer came in and Ken who is building it for us is just waiting for me to buy a few more programs that it needs so we can get it down to the studio. This computer will make the work flow 5 times faster (even though I will miss my laptop, the desk top will make my work flow 100% smoother - less stressful) Having fun with the new camera. Working on getting the new lens yet. The one I thought I was gonna have was sold to another person by mistake :-( Maybe next month... Also working on forms that will make the ordering that much easier to order prints and digital work. My main goal is to make the post session ordering go just as smooth and easy as the session itself. Make sure you book your appointment online at the "Book Now" button. When you do this, I get an e-mail with the time and date. The program even sends you a reminder :-)

Check back soon...




No comments: